Gavin Boby is an English attorney who specialises in the law of public administration, in particular government and planning law.
Having followed and predicted the growing political and economic turmoil for years, his aim is to help find a solution for when it comes to a head.
- Chapter 1: The ideas that are lying around
- Chapter 2: The Basics
- Chapter 3: The need for law
- Chapter 4: Who can provide law if the state collapses?
- Chapter 5: How does it work?
- Chapter 6: Winners and losers
- Chapter 7: Advice
- Chapter 8: The Pact Itself
- Chapter 9: Postscript
Freedom and Law are our most valuable assets. With them, we are safe and prosperous. Without them, we live in poverty and violence.
Governments’ authority to provide law will corrode, and freedom will be at risk. If this happens we can still secure freedom and law from each other.
This is not a utopian book, nor a polemical one.
Its aim is to leave a solution lying around in preparation for a crisis.